Man Utd Legend: Why Mourinho Doesn't Suit Red Devils

Man Utd Legend: Why Mourinho Doesn't Suit Red Devils

Postby BoySmile » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:08 am

One of Manchester United’s most iconic players sbobet asian has explained why he feels manager Jose Mourinho, as experienced as he is, is not the right man for the Red Devils.Despite Mourinho having won three trophies since taking over the 20-time English champions, many are still not convinced the Portuguese tactician's pragmatism suits the club.United legend Eric Cantona, who has criticised the manager before, has now insisted that while he likes Mourinho and respects his many achievements, he does not believe he is right for the club and its fanbase."I love Jose," the Frenchman said, according to the Belfast Telegraph."He is a great manager who has won so many things, and he will win more, maybe even this season, maybe the Champions League."But he is not the right man for Manchester United, a great club sbobet asian that will always be great. They will win things, I know they will."But the way they play? Not good. The manager has them playing the wrong way for the fans. No fun, no creativity."United teams should play in a joyful way, with enjoyment and excitement. I want to see players free to express themselves, to try to win games sbobet asianinstead of being sent out not to lose."I like Mourinho. He has a good personality, but not for United."United have already lost five of their 14 matches this season, while they have also drawn a further three games.
BoySmile

Return to Grungifier general