Ruben Loftus-Cheek back in contention for Crystal Palace

A place to collaborate and leverage skills that are in demand.

Postby chanoudom » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:28 am

sbo333 On loan Crystal Palace midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek is back in training after recovering from the ankle injury which has sidelined him since December.

The 22-year-old, who is on a season-long loan from Chelsea, has made 16 Premier League appearances this season but was injured during December's 3-2 defeat to Arsenal.

He told the Palace website: "My right ankle took a little bit of a fracture and it has taken a while but thankfully I am back now and that is the good thing. sbo333

"It was scary because we didn't know how long it would take and what was the best road to go down, but I went back to Chelsea for physio and rehab and worked hard to get back."

Loftus-Cheek has broken into the England set-up this season and his return will be a boost for 18th-placed Palace ahead of a crucial trip to Huddersfield on Saturday.

"I have been following all the games," Loftus Cheek added.

"And I think we have been unlucky in a few, especially against Man Utd and Tottenham with the last minute winners, but I still think we can climb the table with the matches to come." sbo333
chanoudom

Return to Jobs & Collaboration