Dealer. “Everybody’s as

This is the place to find out how to accomplish something specific with EZ Game Saver.

Dealer. “Everybody’s as

Postby liny195 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:17 am

The New Orleans Saints have added four undrafted rookie free agents Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , including former Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett.

The roster moves have been posted on Thursday's NFL transactions list. They include the signings of 6-foot-4, 309-pound South Carolina guard Cory Helms; 6-foot Cincinnati defensive back Linden Stephens; and 6-4, 309-pound Minnesota tight end Nate Wozniak.

Barrett played in 14 games for Ohio State last season, completing 65 percent of his passes for 3,053 yards and 35 touchdowns. He also rushed for 798 yards and 12 TDs.

Stephens broke up a team-high eight passes and intercepted a pass as a Cincinnati senior last season.

Wozniak Michael Crabtree Jersey , a fifth-year Golden Gophers senior, had seven receptions for 104 yards in 2017.

Helms, a fifth-year Gamecocks senior, played guard and center last season.

The Saints have now signed six rookie free agents since Saturday evening's conclusion of this year's NFL draft.

The wait is on for Baker Mayfield.

No matter how many times Hue Jackson says no, the Browns coach still gets asked whether Mayfield will get first-team reps this preseason. Jackson said no yet again Monday.

“No Justin Britt Jersey , no, no, no, no,” Jackson said Jason Verrett Jersey , via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “Everybody’s asked me that a ton of times. Why? I’m going to tell you the reason why. We are learning a new system, and I think Tyrod [Taylor] needs every rep that he can get with the ones.

“I think Baker’s doing outstanding with the twos. If something happens, and we need to put him there, we will. Right now, that hasn’t happened.”

Jackson has never wavered in his support of Taylor as the team’s starter. Mayfield will have to wait his turn despite being the top choice Mark Bavaro Jersey , something he’s familiar with after walking on at Texas Tech and then Oklahoma.

“Whenever I got to Texas Tech I wasn’t given an opportunity to get out there as well,” MaYfield said. “Then when I got to [Oklahoma] I was on scout team. It’s how I’ve always handled it. Whatever opportunity I get, to make sure I get better I need to take advantage of that.”

Womens Isaiah Oliver Jersey
liny195

Return to EZ Game Saver How to...