Who is Captipic For

Who is Captipic For

Postby johnlez » Fri May 18, 2018 2:49 am

Product : Captipic

Creator : Firas Alameh and Craig Crawford

Price : $ 3-7 during launch. However, after lauch ends,price is going to be $47/month (I got words from Firas)

Can I Suggest : Undoubtedly Yes.

Highly Advised
More Details: http://www.socialleadfreak.com/captipic-review

Get Cap Tipic + My Bonus Immediately

All of us understand that people enjoy their name mentioned,right. Think yourself,if I messege you along with your name,undoubtedly you like this,right.

But while you send email campaign,text is somewhat boring and you also might well not enjoy. Thus,it's great if I send an image with your own name. But you realize,when we make an email advertising effort,we have too many readers.
Naturally,it's really a suck idea if you send one image to all subscribers like that.

Fortunately,send an email with personalized images is currently real because of a program,Captipic. Let us checkout my Captipic review therefore you know precisely what indoors.

What is CaptiPic?

This is a cloud-based program that's not simply something that'll improve people's email marketing when it comes to personalisation, but their sales, their opens, their clicks and engagement.

Here are 3 main personalisation you'll be able to make with Captipic.

Who's Captipic For?

Captipic Review

Nternet marketers who want to engage their lists, increase sales by giving their leads a personalised message/messages, increase their brand, relationships and MORE
Affiliate entrepreneurs that would like to truly have the advantage on other affiliates giving their listings a personal opinion.
Any marketer wanting to give a more private, bespoke promotion message in their sales funnels and marketing messages/sales pages
Marketers looking to Improve the sale or Sign-ups of leaving traffic in their websites
Anybody looking to enhance their marketing professionalism and brush up on personalisation.
And many more,...

Main Features and Demo of Captipic

Today,I will demonstrate step by step about how to develop a personalisation efforts with Captipic.

Captipic Review

Here are three main features out of this software.

This is an example image that's been created by Captipic.

Captipic Review
Inch. Create Pictures

There are just two ways to add images : create from scratch and then choose templates.

Captipic Review Captipic Review

Listed below are templates on front account,actuallythey are images.

Captipic Review Captipic Review Captipic Review Captipic Review Captipic Review

Here's my case graphics.

Captipic Review

Now,put in your email autoresponder information.

Captipic Review

And after that,customize your messege,drag and drop it in order to fit your effort.

Captipic Review

That is all you need to complete,simply click on save and receive code.

Capitic Review

You can share on FB similar to this.

Capitic Review

Here is the script code that you need to glue in your own mailing messege.

Capitic Review Capitic Review

As a result,if your readers receive their mailing messege,they will see such as this. I haven't embedded within my own campaign,here's an example from Craig.

Capitic Review Capitic Review Capitic Review Capitic Review Capitic Review
2. Insert Popup

Just make popup like this.

As a way to maximize full options of Captipic,you should import the script form your own CapTiPics.

And that's all you want to learn before buying Captipic. I will reveal to you the Demo Video out of your own team. ButI expect you know about this product. Let's review of the whole funnel.
Access Cap TiPic + My Bonus Instantly
Funnels of all Captipic

Every product has up-sells therefore does Captipic. Butthis funnel is somewhat costly for several people. In my opinion,you don't have to purchase upgrade because I really don't think they're really needed.

There's no sort of hidden features on FE after which you definitely must buy OTO for this product. When launch endings, cost will probably be recurring. Therefore,this funnel will soon have 3 recurring products after launch.
Gain From Me

In order to help your life a lot simpler,I will add some extra bonuses if you buy Captipic throughout my own link.
The product is powered on Jvzoo so that after you buy,you'll receive immediate entry to your own bonuses. All these are bonus for his or her premium partners,not cheap PLR.

Experts of Captipic

Simple to Use and Manage
Work with All Auto-responder
Realistic Idea to Boost Engagement
No need to Purchase Upgrade
Can Talk On FB
No Limitation Campaign
Simple to Embed Script Code
Can Use for Images,Email Messege and Popup

Cons of CaptiPic

High Priced up Sell Funnels (2 recurring updates)

Final Verdict

In summary,Captipic can be a tool that is fantastic which you are able to buy and use. It's made up of just one intention,boost participation to a own email advertising campaign.
Text mail is OK but it's difficult to boost conversion,click and sales speed. Together with Pictures and Personalisation,you'll be able to hit on your audience's thoughts,that's a fantastic method to make sure them do it.
The most best idea you can use with this program is to unite clickbait graphic with their own name.
johnlez

Return to EZ GUI General